Welcome to Kind Cuts For Kids
- Kind Cuts for Kids is an Australian based organisation that exists to provide specialist medical care for children in developing countries around the world.
- Kind Cuts is a non-government, not-for-profit organisation. We have no office, no paid staff and no ongoing fixed costs.
- Our organisation is 100% volunteer based.
- Every dollar received from donations and fundraising is spent directly on the treatment and welfare of children in developing countries and on the training of local health care professionals.
- Since 1993 we have treated over 4,500 children around the world.
- In the COVID era we have been;
- providing assistance through funding trainees in developing countries,
- running international zoom training sessions,
- providing support for patients and practitioners through our international connections,
- remotely assisting surgery in developing countries,
- provided international input into Australian patient care.
Our Work Overseas
Our goal is to improve the lives of children in developing countries by conducting a range of surgical procedures which are not readily available in that country, while educating local health care professionals. Our aim is self-sufficiency in these procedures in each country that we visit. Many children in developing countries have little access to health care, or even clean water. Our goal is to ensure low cost, high quality care to as many as possible, through training and education of local health care professionals to maximise the best use of limited resources.
How You Can Help
By getting involved you can help change the lives of children in need around the world. Our supporters are the lifeblood of Kind Cuts for Kids. Without their generosity and goodwill, we could not improve the lives of so many children. There are many ways to get involved…. membership, donations, fundraising, sponsorship, attendance at an event
We hold fundraising events and information evenings throughout the year to thank our supporters and update them about our recent overseas medical missions.
Our next fundraising gala function is coming up in June 2020