Welcome to Kind Cuts For Kids
Thank you to everyone who attended the Kind Cuts for Kids Fundraising Dinner at the Hawthorn Arts Centre. Please see the Events page for some photos.
- Kind Cuts for Kids is an Australian based organisation that exists to provide specialist medical care for children in developing countries around the world.
- Kind Cuts is a non-government, not-for-profit organisation. We have no office, no paid staff and no ongoing fixed costs.
- Our organisation is 100% volunteer based.
- Every dollar received from donations and fundraising is spent directly on the treatment and welfare of children in developing countries and on the training of local health care professionals.
- Since 1993 we have treated over 3,000 children around the world.
- Completed trips in 2014 and 2015 include Kosovo, Albania, Bosnia, PNG and Bangladesh.
Join us on Facebook for all the latest news.