Welcome to Kind Cuts For Kids
- Kind Cuts for Kids is an Australian based organisation that exists to provide specialist medical care for children in developing countries around the world.
- Kind Cuts is a non-government, not-for-profit organisation. We have no office, no paid staff and no ongoing fixed costs.
- Our organisation is 100% volunteer based.
- Every dollar received from donations and fundraising is spent directly on the treatment and welfare of children in developing countries and on the training of local health care professionals.
- Since 1993 we have treated over 3,000 children around the world.
- We were able to teach 116 surgeons in 2016 as we treated 211 children in 7 countries: Jordan, Kosova, Albania, Bosnia, South Africa, Vietnam and PNG. 97 of the children had 201 operations for major bowel and bladder anomalies, making a huge difference to their lives.
Join us on Facebook for all the latest news.
Permission of families obtained in relation to display of patient and surgical images