Welcome to Kind Cuts For Kids
Please put Saturday 17 June 2017 in your diary for the Kind Cuts for Kids Fundraising Dinner at the Hawthorn Arts Centre. Please see the Events page for details.
- Kind Cuts for Kids is an Australian based organisation that exists to provide specialist medical care for children in developing countries around the world.
- Kind Cuts is a non-government, not-for-profit organisation. We have no office, no paid staff and no ongoing fixed costs.
- Our organisation is 100% volunteer based.
- Every dollar received from donations and fundraising is spent directly on the treatment and welfare of children in developing countries and on the training of local health care professionals.
- Since 1993 we have treated over 3,000 children around the world.
- Completed trips in 2016 include Jordan, Kosova, Albania, Bosnia, South Africa, Vietnam and PNG.
Join us on Facebook for all the latest news.