Welcome to Kind Cuts For Kids
Please put Saturday 18 June 2016 in your diary for the Kind Cuts for Kids Fundraising Dinner. Following the success of last year's event, the venue will again be the Hawthorn Arts Centre, Melbourne. See the Events page for further details. Tickets available at www.trybooking.com/KITM.
- Kind Cuts for Kids is an Australian based organisation that exists to provide specialist medical care for children in developing countries around the world.
- Kind Cuts is a non-government, not-for-profit organisation. We have no office, no paid staff and no ongoing fixed costs.
- Our organisation is 100% volunteer based.
- Every dollar received from donations and fundraising is spent directly on the treatment and welfare of children in developing countries and on the training of local health care professionals.
- Since 1993 we have treated over 3,000 children around the world.
- Completed trips in 2014 and 2015 include Kosovo, Albania, Bosnia, PNG and Bangladesh.
Join us on Facebook for all the latest news. Click here
to read our latest newsletter